Friday, August 31, 2007

I dont really have a title for this post

There are two ways to win a woman over, either she loves you or you pester her until she gives in. In political circles the same applies, and since no one really loves politicians they use the only weapon available to them, long speeches. Its like those guys actually compete to see who can bore the audience to submission with the longest possible speech. Luckily last weekend the experience was made bearable by the presence of Kasiekulture. Now I know most of you consider me to be flirting with insanity but some people need to have their brains soaked in Vanish Power O2 and scrubbed with heavy duty wire mash. No disrspect there but this guy can take a topic I wrote in one paragraph and stretch it to match Madala Masukus speech without losing your interest. I only pray that one day my level of creative insanity will be that high. Nice meeting you man.

All that aside on the 23 of September it will be my birthday, and although I know most women loathe the day I was born please make an effort to try making me enjoy it. The least you could do is give me head, hey what can I say I love having my cake and eating it. Next week my girlfriend will be coming from joburg and in preparation I wont wank for a week, I plan to come in torrents of froth enough to make an ice-cream machine feel inferior.

All that aside enjoy yo weekend and remember, Kwaki's your uncle.

1 comment:

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Hey hey, I heard you. Maybe you should drop a hint to the blog folks about our yellow Hummer and I think they can enjoy your version of that ad we'll later pitch at Ogilvy or JDR

However the reason i popped in is because I been meaning to propose something to all my bloggerazzis. I THOUGHT ABOUT POLITICAL OPPORTUNISM CALLED 'FLOOR CROSSING' AND WONDERED, WOULDN'T IT BE INTERESTING IF GOVERNMENT LEGISLATED THE SAME FOR MARRIAGES, 15 DAYS INWHICH SPOUSES CAN LEAVE THEIR PARTNERS FOR THEIR EXTRA-MARITAL FWBs WITHOUT LOSING THEIR PRIVILEGES OR RISK BEING SUED OR EXPENSIVE DIVORCE PROCEDURES FOR BREACH OF MATRIMONIAL CONTRACT. Wouldnt' that be interesting? Holler back