Tuesday, May 27, 2008

some scary shit

How many men have ever experienced this. You will be in bed or the couch usually alone and then you feel a presence pinning you down and suffocating you. You cant scream, talk or move. Usually someone walks in and the presence just lets go or it lets go of its own accord. All the guys I have ever asked this have admitted to having the experience, usually in their teenage years. It doesn't matter where they are from or what race they are. They all swear it wasn't a dream and as a fellow victim to the phenomena I can vouch to that. Last year I had another run in with the presence and I am now almost certain it is female, dont ask me how i managed to come to that conclusion. If there is someone out there who is wiser to the phenomena please enlighten us. If you have experienced this as well please share, and does it also happen to females?

3 comments:

Just Khens. said...

I've had that.. and I am not a man!!!

I think in my case, it was a man trying to strangel me or some shit and I could see a shadow across the room, I couldn't speak, move or do isht... then my phone rang & "it" left.

Remember when I refused to sleep @ the house alone????

Ya, someone must tell us what's what

Anonymous said...

its the house lizard whenever its above you and bends its tail that happens. next time it happens look for it, it will be there.

Anonymous said...

WOW! i had the EXACT same experience! it just happened to me once though, i was in my hotel room alone (sleeping), then i heard a knock on the door, i ignored it, heard some movement from the side of the room where the door was, and then suddenly i felt these hands suffocating me! i couldn't move, breath, and i couldn't even open my eyes!! And i could swear it wasn't a dream! then they just let go like you said and i forgot about it till the next morning