Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Damn, I'm still alive

Sorry to dissapoint you guys but I am not dead yet. Its the New Year, ok maybe not that new considering its the last days of January but hey who cares.
Resolutions?????? OK people on an interactive note I need you guys to give me your resolutions and have you managed to keep them?

I remember making a resolution on the dawn of this year but honestly I was too drunk to remember it. Anyway post your comments its not that hard really, just point the cursor to comments click,write your comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA, shem my friend what was the point of you making one if you not gonna remember it? Dweeeeee.

Anyways I didn't make any but I made a few decisions that way If I dont carry them through... It will hit me hard coz realy this resolution shit does'nt bother me whether I keep them or not it just the same. Why would you be dead anyways. Oh ya I just heard my grandmother singing the "I We We" song!!! Weird and since she is around for god knows how long Im having silent nights.... no smoking, drinking, late night creeping on any of the shit we usually get up to... How sad Ah! well later then. Havent spoken to Kliff this week and kanti who is this chick you are shagging lately and why haven't we met her... HHe HHe HHe? U'wrongo sani.

Unknown said...

A gentleman always shags and brags without revealing the identity.Resolutions are overhyped anyway...thats what I say about everything I am not good at.