Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"F" the "F" word

Ok so no sooner had I decided to be faithful I got dumped (again) by sms (again) by... yes you guessed it the same chick. It seems to be her thing so I decided to check myself into therapy...self therapy that is. After all I am an agony uncle (although the only psychology I studied was Industrial Psychology 101). So let me be my first patient

Dear Kwaki

I do not know what it is about me but I feel that whenever my intentions are good with a woman she loses interest in me but when they are not I have to use a scapel to scrape them off my dick, is there something wrong with being nice to a woman? Please help!!!

Yours truly

Kwaki


Dear Kwaki (ok this is begining to sound reduntant)

First of all do you realize you are talking to yourself? That being said I have answered your question, of course there is something wrong with you, you bloody moron....stop using your emotions and start using your erections seeing as the latter seem to get you laid. Of course you are not to blame entirely, women are hypocrites they say one thing and do another. There is one fundamental secret to understanding the female species ..... never expect them to act rationally. That being said I know you still love Tru... I mean this anonymous woman you are talking about but ask yourself (which is what you are doing right now-this is getting confusing) is she worth it, I mean just because she is beautiful, has the voice of an angel, a freak in bed and you love her with all your heart (whats left of it anyway) and miss her with all your body .... damn man you messed up our lives, what the hell posessed you to let her go?

Ahhh well

Kwaki

So write to your uncle if you have any kind of problem.

4 comments:

Just Khens. said...

My dear friend....

Let me be the first to tell you that you sound like a lil' love sick puppy that doesn't know how to deal with emotions!!!

weren't you the one who said "Haven't I taught you anything when it comes to relationships"?

Well dude, its hard for one to take their own advise but in your case, I think you must really think long and hard for some good advice for your self or even better ask yodemo how he managed to win his chick back.....

Well me on the other hand I'm NOT having man problems, minor glitches here and there but nothing I can't handle!!! I must just stick to being heartless and cold to most men and eventually I'm gonna get to what I want...

Khauki and I were talking and I figured that maybe, just maybe my ONE is either overseas, locked up some where or dead.... OR maybe I've been looking at all the wrong places - which would make me wonder where the right place would be!!!!


Ah, this love thing is plain ol stinking shit..... I'll stick to that statement 'til the day I fall in love - once again!!!

Still on your case.... all I can do for you mpintshi yaka is say Goodluck in whatever you chose to do in order for you to never get dumped by the same chick again!

Regards

Me, Diva

KASIEKULTURE! said...

People love hey? Refreshing. I always thought Makaveli was bullshitting when he said that 'even thugs get lonely'. Quite interesting. One guy was saying to me this week that now that Winter is here it's time to get back with the fat girlfriend we dumped last September when the heat started catching with all of us. 'This summer my friend, you will need more than a comforter' he told me. And reading you my friend doing what Uncle Charles (Ngcakula) can only call whinging, I can't help but believe my friend. Yeah, maybe that 'f' word is not lethal after all.

KASIEKULTURE! said...

PS. Did I mean to say 'This Winter my friend...'?. But the fact is that personally I've been searching for the sim card with the number for Miss Fat Booty and Miss Deep Cleavage. Go out and conquer Mufasa, you are the kind

Kgoshii Lerabela said...

If this doppleganger thing is your own invention I would like to ask for the copyright so I can write a damn short story. Imagine me talking to me like that, creative. As for your heart break, you asked for it when you became human. Act like a real man and forget about the damn b#2**... And then act like a fool once again and asked for her back.

I swear this love shit is raw.. more than religion. I am pretty sure I will find you in the same situation 20 years from now, that's if I don't die at 32 as expected