Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Lucky number 5

Have you ever realised that all women claim to have slept with only 5 men? Ask any woman about her past lovers and she will usually tell you its five, now ask any guy about their past lovers and they will give you about 10. And no matter how many additional lovers she has had it will remain at a constant kind of like Mugabe's 78th birthday.Women have a mindset that anything in the region of five says she is not a slut and guys believe anything lower than ten says he is not experienced in bed. The human race (defined as men and women chasing after each other) is funny in that regard, women want men who sleep around and men seemingly want women who dont.

Anyway on another tip if you watched American Pie 2 then you should know about the rule of three. When any woman gives you the number of men she has slept with add an additional three, in some cases multiply the number by three and in extreme cases its to the power of three. In the case of guys the opposite is usually true which bring us to the question you are all wondering ..... have I really reached the 79mark? Hmmm.. that is for me to know and you to judge.

Ok so there is no hope for me in terms of a BCB (baby come back) so right now I am probably the only guy who has ever regreted not cheating on his girlfriend, I mean what was the use. On that tip I am making it my mission to get laid this weekend or sooner and may my dick have mercy on whoever will suffer its wrath.

Until then later

2 comments:

Just Khens. said...

See me, I gave up on that question, I dont see the reason why I should ask a dude or a dude ask me how many people I've shagged coz really chances of one getting an honest answer is almost impossible. A simpler question would probably be How many people have you ever loved? Don't you think?


On you and the BCB, what do you mean you've never cheated on that chick? Don't let me spill dem beans on you - jokes, well maybe you have never cheated on her with your HEART. Remember when I told you that I'd only saw that I cheated on someone if I fell in love with someone else while still the poor fellow...Now that is cheating, sleeping around? I'd say you are just a man-whore or slut, not a cheater.

Hope you do get laid soon otherwise you'll start acting like yours trully, lushing out at everyone who seems to be getting some, by the way I'm horny as hell and this damn weather is not helping....... How much do you have for me to get that Dildo? Update me!!!

So good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

I havent shagged anyone else since I came back from joburg and that my dear is a fact

People are not donating so I guess we will have to spend a couple of days without booze to buy you a dildo