Friday, December 7, 2007

Vanity ....

Ok this I just had to say, I saw a BMW X5 one of the newer models with a personalised number plate written "WEALTHY MP", but do you have to state the obvious, I mean sure you are wealthy .... dah.

On another tip have you noticed these T-shirts worn by women nowadays which have all sorts of pick up lines on them. Talk about branding, but I am not complaining I mean after all it makes the job easier for us men when we break the ice. I am thinking of getting myself one as well .... any guesses as to what it will say????? Will post the pic of me wearing it anytime soon, so ladies you better recognize.

2 comments:

Just Khens. said...

When I saw that X5 I thought W.T.F but then I found out that "Wealthy" is the guy's son. He's partners with J-Mag @ that funeral palour business. J-Mag's son is "Majesty" so it's a case of pig headed people with new wealth trying to give their kids names that somehow refect their own achievements....................

One can only imagine how much those kids get picked on at school, with names like that.

On the T-Shirt thing....... "I'll muff you if you jump on it".

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Come on now, do you remember what our yellow Hummer's numberplates are gonna be? KANJALO MP, then you can name your son Kanjalo and play the hide and seek like the guy with WEALTHY.

On the T-shirt I would suggest 'I got expelled from Vatican', on the back you print 'cuz i muffed a nun'