Friday, September 19, 2008

That time of the year again

Yeah, its spring and we welcome all the less than conservative women out there who show enough skin to make Sondeza.com blush (to Kasie how u discovered that site is beyond me but God bless your site tracking skills), but more importantly than bum riders and mini skirts its my birthday on the 23rd of September. My birthday was made for partying hence there is a public holiday the day after, so u can nurse your hangover before going back to work the next day. Diva congrats on your job, more especially your car....cant wait too take it for a spin.

Craziest thing I did so far was walk around my campus residency naked on spring day accompanied by two beautiful and equally naked women. So I just introduced the naked mile to Venda, too bad I didn't capture the whole thing on camera for Sondeza.com

Later,I have a shitload of assignments that refuse to write themselves.

Your uncle is back

3 comments:

Just Khens. said...

Aw my friend happy B-day 4 tomorrow!!!

One: I still haven't quit my job but today makes it the 2nd worst I've been pissed off..... Hope I make sense!

The car.... corsa 1.7TDI

Not much but I are liking it lots, the things I did on friday to celebrate... HOOOOOOOOO

Anyways.... sondeza.com, I shall be checking out too!

When U comin back again?

KASIEKULTURE! said...

I'm sure you spotted my ass on Sondeza.com and you already have an account. What's your Sondeza name dude? If you haven't spotted me, look for the video with five stars, there's only one there and holler

AQUILOGY said...

Sondeza.com, r u for real?