Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I tried this

I got this e-mail from a friend of mine...

Here's something for all you medical know-it-alls:
Did you know that in the human body there is a nerve that connects the
eyeball to the anus?

It is called the 'anal optic nerve'. It's responsible for giving
people a 'sh!itty outlook' on life or for you Afrikaans know-it-alls
-'n kak gedagte.

If you don't believe it, pull a hair from your @ss, and see if it
doesn't bring a tear to your eye.


Interesting ain't it that some people wonder why their bum fluff exists????

1 comment:

Just Khens. said...

Shit! I think U are right....

I always have a tear fall from my one eye, left one actually when I do the number 2.

That is so freaken weird!

I am now on my way to go sound smarter to other people who I know 4 a fact that the don't know this.