Monday, October 20, 2008

Curse or a blessing?

One fine day in the past month i discovered to my anguish that a man called horse was human again, ok let me rephrase that; my dick shrunk. I dont know how it happened but it didnt have the effect i thought it would. I initially thought my reputation was going to go down the drain but infact it kinda motivated me to be a better lover. In the past i used to stick my dick in the pussy and by my shear size alone i knew i could touch intimate places without knowing where they were. Now since i cant rely on size i have had to rely on skill. It has actually made me more explorative in my lovemaking and if ever i can regain my size again i will rock.

3 comments:

AQUILOGY said...

Naturally a man's penis starts to shrink when he reaches old age, you are still young so if it starts shrinking now by the time you reach 40 you'll be a woman. Be very scuuuuurd

Just Khens. said...

Awu, your dick shrunk.... that is very weird!

Anywhoooo, as long as you think you can work it then, hey! Enjoy!!!

and ya, do a bit of research on that...I don't think dicks shrink for no reason!!!

Kgoshii Lerabela said...

Apparently too much drinking of beer screws a man's dick. It shrinks because too much alcohol consumption changes the hormonal set-up of a man (into a feminine kind) Ja, be scared.

PS: This is research hey.