Tuesday, December 5, 2006

The good guy

Expecting the world to be nice to you just because you are a nice person is like expecting a bull not to charge just because you are a vegeterian, I havent been trampled by a bull or anything that dramatic but I have been trampled over lots of times by people who abuse my kindness. Unfortunately that kindness is a part of who I am, it might keep me single but then relationships are overhyped anyway...at least thats what I keep telling myself. The thing is I believe that within every bad there is good and when you are different like I am with a totally abnormal view to the world people call you strange when you dont turn out to be what they wanted you to be, that is why I always tell people to never approach me with expectations.

Expectations only amount to dissapointment just like so many things in this world.

No comments: