Friday, December 8, 2006

Relationships

Ok so people always wonder why I dont seem to be in a serious relationship, its not from the lack of trying. The thing is you meet someone, you go on a couple of dates and the next thing you know you're in a serious relationship. Only then do you realize that your beloved is actually a manic-depressive slut with homicidal tendencies among other annoying characteristics. Then I find myself back on the drawing board asking myself how I seem to always find myself in those situations. Is it because I dont plan?,truthfully speaking I will probably put more thought into my next beer purchase than as to the person I will share my most intimate and perverted moments with.

There are some criteria most guys use e.g if she says she has only had a handful of sexual encounters most guys consider that relationship material, but when they discover she considers an entire rugby team plus the referee as one experience well the story changes.Me on the other hand love women who love sex, it is when they mislead you into thinking they dont and yet they are fucking the entire country except me that I really lose all interest. I know honesty is a dead art so usually I dont believe anything anyone says, I am honest in almost all that I say but am never taken seriously...hell I dont even take myself seriously. Ever looked in the mirror and held back the urge to laugh at how pathetic your reflection is?

So basically the reason I dont dive head first into commitement like a hobo would into an all you can eat buffet is the simple reason of the cow and the milk. You see even if you buy the cow, there is no guarantee that you will milk it even if you do probably you are not the only one milking it. So if you can milk someone elses cow minus the cost of maintaining that cow, arent you getting a better deal?

No comments: