Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Last day of the month

So today is the end of February which means some of us are worried about rent and all those bills. Some people who were born on a leap year have understandably more pressing issues to worry about but hey...what are the odds of that(one in four). To those of you who have radios and are within a 100km radius of Barberton, listen to BCR as from tommorow and tell me what time my good friend Kliffoday is on air. Mail me your answers to lihwak@gmail.com or call 0822285619 and you could stand a chance to party with me(if you are female your chances increase considerably) ... ohh and Kliff just might make an appearence.(hopefully not)

Anyway celebrities aside arent you just glad the so called month of love is over, for a month with so few days it really does take its toll on the pocket....and "they" say you cant buy love.Ever realised how women are like condoms, they spend more time in your wallet than on your dick. For those of you who werent so lucky this month, shame on you.(Were you expecting advice or words of inspiration?)At least I did do you guys a favour I killed Cupid so dont worry about spoiling your so called beloved next year, spoil me instead. I accept VISA....



Later

1 comment:

Just Khens. said...

what party? when? He should be on at 12pm, I think!!! The month of love come and now will be gone in a few hours! I can't complain much... I didn't get shit on Valentine's day but I had a nice birthday which somehow makes up for my lousy love life!!! Why did you kill cupid? what if I get lucky next year, you evil twirt??? What ever happened to the nice guys kanti? I'm starting to believe "them" - Black men aren't in the least way possible romantic!!! Ahha I said it, black men just lack in that department!!!