Friday, March 23, 2007

Its Friday

Sorry to point out the obvious but I never understood the importance of this day until I started working. Talking about pointing out the obvious had an interesting chat with the Diva over a couple of drinks (I should look into getting sponsorship from SAB) about those silly questions we ask. You know what I am talking about ... for instance when you walk in on your bestfriend rubbing your girlfriends clitoris as if he is trying to start a fire and you ask 'what are you doing?', you can see what he is doing but you insist on asking anyway. Or calling the woman you are stalking in the middle of the night and when they answer you ask them,'Are you awake?'... dah! Or telling a girl you want her and she asks you what it is you want exactly? Sex obviously and then when she kicks you in the balls for being so obvious she asks you if it hurt, as if you would be clutching your balls with your face twisted in agony because it didn't. Like me asking if you are reading this blog, now that is plain stupid.

Kasie Kulture promised to visit this weekend, lets just hope he drinks .... a lot.

Diva I have nothing against women, after all they are the better sex, they are better at lying, using, cheating e.t.c. I just think you guys acting all innocent as if you are victims is a little overplayed. If you can get away with calling us dogs and categorizing us into this one stereotype, then we guys have the right to do the same. Just think of me as a male rights activist.

Later

3 comments:

Kgoshii Lerabela said...

It almost feels like cocaine everytime I read Kasiekulture, Kwaki, Kgaitsedi and AfroSliqDiva and others in the same vein. What I mean is nothing gets me high better than black in ink, deep ink, or is it deep black?

Well, my point is I fucking love what all these assers do. Just writing your own shit is dope, y'all should be arrested for smuggling illegal substance. Have a fucked -up day and write some more about it.

I will soon hook myself on the home net and post some real shit I been keeping away from everybody...

Just Khens. said...

See, kwaki... I told you let's get 20 people and go on a field trip to SAB!!! It has been proven too many times.... when we are sloshed we become highly motivated to talk about all the crazy shit that run in our minds more often that not but held back coz you know that "normal" people will think you bananazzzz!!! So who's buying???

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Hey hey hey, i mean I'm seriously coming through next week, say 4th or 5th, but I should shout first. Like hell I drink, just save me, not the green bottle but brown ones, you'll figure out when i land there. For sure, I'll invade the town for a couple of hours and voila, let's see if we can't make a film called 'Scary Movie IV - Nelspruit under Siege. But the blog, well I did a few Blog Loving entry on kasie and I stole your pix. You been messing with yodemo, caution, remember what they say about MadCowDisease? Hey, folks, greatness beckons. eKasie