Tuesday, April 3, 2007

one two testing

I have been having trouble posting I was begining to wonder if they sensor this.

Okay so I survived this weekend and just barely between sex starved girlfriends ( who obviously use electric vibrators in my absence and not battery operated ones which occasionally run out; seeing as they just didn’t want to stop, I cant imagine their electricity bills) and late night shows on BCR I was just willing to throw in the towel and call it quits but then I thought of all those people who just love to hate me and that made me reach deep down in the depths of my soul for inspiration, and when I couldn’t find anything (I found the inspiration, just not my soul...don’t know where the damn thing is) I reached further within my diminishing bank balance to buy a couple of beers and well here I am.


Well I don’t have to tell you the diva was tired and this time not from partying and fucking, she was working....for a change. Anyway come Sunday and we meet at the usual place, my other friend had lost her voice which was a blessing in disguise....trust me, she hasn’t lost her dangerous right hook though so I shall refrain from dwelling on the subject longer. Anyway after a couple of drinks the Diva and Kalki decide to take a dip in the pool and I didn’t join them for fear of penile shrinkage, the water was cold and I have a reputation to uphold. One thing I have to mention about the two is that their breasts need no introduction. After the dip they came out in their wet T-shirts looking like some foul named chick in a James Bond movie except that they were shivering and then I saw the highlight of my weekend, their nipples. I swear those things were so hard and erect I was actually tempted to try and balance the beer bottle I was drinking from on them.

1 comment:

Just Khens. said...

Hey... You gonna make people think that I'm a sex-freak, now you know I don't do it that often... besides didn't you see the part where I said that I'm becoming celibate!!!!! for 6 months!!! I just hop I can hold the urges for so long!