Friday, April 11, 2008

I know what you're thinking...

You are probably thinking I had aproblem with fingerprints again eh; wrong, the internet this side is so congested I couldnt even log in to blogger or post comments. Dont have anything to say really just letting you guys know I am still alive, no one has robbed me of my body parts yet.My greatest fear when moving this side was that I had just watched an episode on special assignment about how some guys where standing trial for robbing body parts for vodoo purposes, among them was a priest (which gave me a damn good reason not to attend evening prayers on campus). I have been doing a little investigative journalism by walking the streets of Thohoyandou at night all alone and have met a few suspect characters one of which visibly had a knife in his pocket, but none of them seemed interested in me. I guess my body parts have been used so much they are probably worth nothing.

Later

4 comments:

Just Khens. said...

LMFAO...........

he,he,he

It's not that they are nt interested in your body parts, they are probably asking themselves why the fcuk is this guy doing out in the streets at night, walking alone - remeber you are as dark as night aswell (but lighter than most people from that side).... these people are just as scared of you man!

And they don't just go for anyone, there must be something special about you... so go on and do something courageous - that will make them wnt your heart & liver!

Patchwork said...

I wasn't thinking you're dead at all.

I was thinking you were busy preparing for my arrival in Venda.

Now I'm just crushed!

Miss Daisy said...

Dear uncle Kwaki

I have this friend hu has just disappeared from the face of the earth, the last i heard he was in venda but now i'm not really sure since i haven't heard from him in days or is weeks i'm not too sure.

I even suspect that maybe he has been adapted by aliens or maybe the parts ppl finally got him and took his manhood...

Pls tell me what to do to find my friend, shud i start calling all the mortuaries or contact every police station and start printing out posters. I'm getting worried

Yours sick with worry
Ms D

kwaki said...

Bridget I already prepared for your arrival and seeing as u dont smoke anymore getting away with pissing off S4 will be easy.

Diva my heart is worth a fortune as I dont ever use it when Im in relationships, my liver on the other hand is probably worth nothing