Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Career change

The reason I havent been posting is because they introduced a new security system at the student comp lab which requires finger print identification, as it would seem I dont have fingerprints. They have been tring to include me for the past two weeks and despite every effort I dont seem to be able to satisfy the scanner, I dont have fingerprints. I can see them when I look at my hand but masturbation must have eroded them somewhat coz the scanner just aint reading them. I thought it was a myth that masturbation eroded your fingerprints but I guess there is some truth to it afterall, makes you wonder what other urban legends based on masturbation are true. Will I go blind next, or maybe grow hair on my palms????? This scared me to the point of visiting my girlfriend last weekend and getting in a good two months worth of shag to the point that she chased me away. It worked though today I got my fingerprints scanned and am back to blogging, so for now I have somthing more constructive to do with my hands. Too bad I dont have a computer in my room but if all else fails and I go back to masturbating I might just start a career as a criminal, they will never be able to pin a robbery on me based on fingerprints.

Whose your uncle???

2 comments:

Sweets said...

hehe twaki that was just funny... i think you ought to be scared my friend... very very scared... see any hairs on your palms yet????? need some glasses???? wmahahahahahahahaha
love your stuff uncle ;)

kwaki said...

I love my "stuff" too, maybe a little too much. Thanks sweets saw your holiday pics now I know why they call you sweet ass