Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My acceptance speech

Won a Kasie blog award for most humorous blog and am still working on my acceptance speech, but my therapist will definitely be included.....unless she sends me another bill this month for her therapists bills. Go figure, I must be really fucked up to send my therapist to therapy. Kasie blog awards aside went to the SA Blog awards site and can you imagine the horror when I saw this "Please note, that due to insufficient nominations for any contest, the following categories have been discontinued from voting: Best GLBT Blog, Best African Language, Best Post about SA Blog Awards, Best Social Upliftment, Most Controversial Blog" OK I wouldn't know about the first one but I could come up with a few nominees for the other ones. Best African language would have to go to Kliffoday for posting his blogs in a language quite similar to English. Best Post about SA Blog Award would have to go to Kasiekulture for his post last year on the blog awards which raised so much debate and saw some of us frantically subscribing to Afrigator with the hopes of being nominated, little good that did us. Best Social upliftment would have to go to the Holy Nigga who turned his girlfriend dumping him because of monetary issues into a church dedicated to the pursuit of money ... OK let me rephrase that, I meant a church openly dedicated to the pursuit of money after all lets face it they all are. Most Controversial blog would have to go to me ..... just for the sake of nje.

3 comments:

Just Khens. said...

For my "ecceptance" speech, I'd like to take you back, way back into time!

For my next number I shall do an acapella: Hit me.. do, be, do, do, da..... la,la,la,la!

And I'd like to that me, khensani, myself, her, mpho and I.

********* (Standing oviation) ps~ v.v bad spelling**********

Oh, and Kwaki, what are you getting me when you come back?

Sweets said...

hehe kwaki you would have qualified hands down!... no pun intended... for the most contraversial blog for sure!! close second would have been steve hofmeyr for his line... who's your daddy... but obviously... "who's your uncle" would have got the votes ;)

Just Khens. said...

P.P.S...

Haw now, brown cow.... you need special talent to read and understand what Kliffoday writes, I think they have a name for people like that! Think hard and remind me!

Sometimes his language does resemble English a bit!