Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Terms and conditions apply

Entering a relationship without caution is like going to buy a cellphone using the catalogue price without reading the fine print. There are always hidden costs and sacrifices involved it sucks. This applies to one night stands as well as I have recently found out, makes you wonder if anything in life is really as it seems. Ahh well, just another lesson I guess. Never make hasty decisions otherwise you might find yourself settling for something you hadnt bargained for. Until later ..... who's your uncle.

6 comments:

Just Khens. said...

OMG.... Uncle Kwaki is in a relationship, not sure what kind of ra;tionshio though - quite puzzled!!!

Just Khens. said...

Oops typos!!! U know what I meant to say still ne! But then again since I don't know if U'z in a real relationship, we can call it that name above!!

kwaki said...

nothing sucks like being blackmailed into a relationship by some good sex, will find a way out though I am an expert in turning women to 'just friends'

Sweets said...

maybe try the honey fetish thing with your new girlfriend, i PROMISE you she'll dump you immediately :)

Just Khens. said...

Ya like stop shaving and using deodorant for weeks, oh and wear your never die Black & white slippers with those leather pants morning till sunset! After than you keep giving them a hug like evry 2 minutes and whisper these words in her ear while squeezing her tightly - " I couldn't bear life without you, Promise you'll love me forever".... That will definetly make them lose all interest, trust me it worked on me & you know how I can get!!!

kwaki said...

I played the nice guy, that always gets rid of them and now I am free. We still shagging though.