Thursday, March 13, 2008

Virgin..

Dear Kwaki

I am a teenage girl who recently matriculated and am now studying at University, the thing is I am a virgin and truthfully speaking the thought of sex scares me and I find it disgusting. I hear my friends talking about it all the time and sometimes I am forced to lie because the only thing I have ever done is kiss, which I enjoy a lot. Am I normal ??I consider myself to be quite attractive and I have been getting lots of attention from fellow male students and there is one I am interested in, what do I do????

Virgin

Dear Virgin

For a while there you got me thinking I had got an e-mail from Richard Branson until I read your message. I am impressed you even survived high school without losing your virginity from what I hear some kindergarden kids have more experience than you. Anyway the way you talk about sex I presume you expected that the first guy to chow you would use a fork and knife. Sex is disgusting, it was meant to be enjoyed that way. It is a pleasurable process which has bodily fluids flying in all sorts of directions, you will get to kiss some guy who has morning breath the next day. That is just the way it is and the sooner you get off your high horse and realise this, the better your first time will be. Bear in mind sex is an aquired taste, it gets better with time and more exploration of yourself to find out the best positions that give you the required satisfaction so masturbate a lot. Be safe at all times trust no one and never do something out of pressure. Usually I am an asshole when answering people but you caught me in a good mood, i just had sex ..... so you see it cant be that bad. By the way if you happen to be in UNIVEN my room number is ..........

Kwaki

12 comments:

SheBee said...

hahahahahaa!

Okay, so this being your CV, I decided to check you out. Great post. I'll be reading more.

Nice to meet you, btw.

kwaki said...

The pleasure is all mine ....

Just Khens. said...

Trust Malume Kwaki to give you advice when you are down & confused!!!

Yup... By the way, am staying sober, waiting for U to visit so I can get smashed, Yup, Yuo!!!

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Uncle, can you please hook up the child with the copy of Branson's Losing My Virginity so she can read about his first time when he screwed an asthmatic girl and thought he was the shit when she kept gasping. Alternatively your (alter-ego) chick should visit Kasiekulture today, some sod sent me something he swears he wrote fifteen years ago. He says his name is Anonymous. I wonder how many you meet in a week.

Sweets said...

hehe... you totally crack me up, that was excellent!

Patchwork said...

Unlce K!

Such sterling advice! Yes, kindergarten kids are doing it for themselves!

I love your take on sex, do you let your services for a modest fee?

Just Khens. said...

Hawu now B, what do you mean? Sevices????

Shoooooo!

Kwaki, please answer the woman!

Just Khens. said...

Hawu now B, what do you mean? Sevices????

Shoooooo!

Kwaki, please answer the woman!

Patchwork said...

Wena K, uyaphah yazi?

I'm talking about counseling of course!

Hee hee

;-)

kwaki said...

Fortunately I offer my services free of charge whether they be counselling or otherwise but I appreciate monetary gifts...not bribes.

Patchwork said...

Haa haa haa Uncle K!

Good to hear!

Just Khens. said...

I rest my case!

Monetary gifts..... nicely put!

Done!