Thursday, March 20, 2008

Whats in a name...

When I was in Swaziland my name used to get me laid a lot, it was the greatest pickup line.
Me - Hi, my name is Lihwa
Her - Unique name what does it mean?
Me - Translated from Sotho to Swati it means Likhwa
Her - Do you know what that means in SiSwati?
Me - No
Her - Its a handsome guy who is loved by women
Me - Stop it youre making me blush
......and the next thing I know she is screaming it while we fuck.
The thing I forgot to mention in Swaziland was that my name translated to Swati actually meant Lifa, which is inheritance/heritage I am not quite sure.
Have you ever noticed that some parents give really optimistic names, I remember I once learnt with a guy called Handsome who was far from being that. My high school bully was called Musa, but he never showed me mercy, and Angel turned out to be the kind of girl her mother always warned her not to play with.

Kwaki

6 comments:

Just Khens. said...

Heee, heee! Handsome guy loved by women........ what a load of crap!!

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Funny hey, I've never met a single woman (and man) who actually believed that I got my name at birth. They all think that I gave it to myself, anyway what type of a name is a Goodenough???????? It only gets me laid when it's pronounced Goody, and I know someone wants to shag me when she calls me Goody on our first encounter

Patchwork said...

Ah!

Just like Goodenough rarely ever is.

Just Khens. said...

What were ur parents thinking though? Goodenough? U must have done something special when U were born, or maybe the first time Ur momma saw/held U! Probably said something like "aah, he's good enough to..." then the name stuck!

Me, I have nice names - unisex kind'a names (story is momma & poppa were expecting a boy when I was born + I was a not so cute baby so I guess name name stood whatever I came out as!)

P.S I had to burn all my baby pics, that is how bad I looked!

KASIEKULTURE! said...

So, you'll be burning your own baby pixs as well cuz s/he's gon' look like you. Me, I guess I was annointed smart at birth. So everytime I would Google my own name and discover that there's an Ivy League College named Goodenough. And I'm like, me share a name with a freaking college?

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!