Friday, April 20, 2007

hopeless romantic

Anyway I was asked if I was a romantic, by someone. Lets see, I once spent an entire afternoon looking for a ring which had got lost the previous day during a drinking binge because it held sentimental value to the girl who lost it, I found it in different pieces. I would call everyday, so she could tell me all about her day and when she felt low I would try to lift her spirit, during late nights when she was feeling insomniac I would keep her company over the phone much to the detriment of my phone bill, there was a time I would have gladly killed any guy who so much as hurt her, I once declined taking a trip to Durban just because she couldn’t be joining us and I didn’t want her to feel left out. I am one of the few guys who hasn’t taken advantage of her insecurity and I have tried to show her unconditional love. I have never questioned her ambitions for I believe in her. I have been ridiculed for her and by her and she has the nerve to ask if I am a romantic?


So there is a new member to the unusual gang of horny drunkard’s i.e. my friends. Stay tuned for more.



The newspaper is launched, well almost. There was a 16 page pre-launch issue and it is now available on newsstands around MP, so support your fellow B.E.E’s its only R1.50. I will be running a competition soon enough so keep yourself logged on to this blog.

1 comment:

Just Khens. said...

You just maybe a "romentic". Personally I think not but I might be wrong!!! Somehow I think eventually You & her will end up together (I hope) coz really, you are the only man that understands her and you crack me up when you just see through her!!!! Aaaaah... that thing called love - Its strong enough to turn one's life upside down and fuck up everything you have, some say for the better but me well I'm still to see!