Friday, April 20, 2007

Dumped

Ok so what do I find funny about being dumped, an sms can you imagine …. Technology!!! I always enjoy being dumped irregardless of the method but that was just classic. The thing is women go out of their way to come up with excuses to dump a guy ‘properly’ you can’t help but laugh sometimes. OK call me a heartless prick but you have to admit it is kind of funny to listen to someone trying to break your heart without breaking your heart. So usually there is a set of common excuses, ‘its not you its me’ ‘I am pregnant and you a) aren’t the father (if u will accept responsibility); b) are the father (if u wont)’ ‘I am becoming a nun’ ‘I am becoming a lesbian’. Then there are the creative ones who get abducted by aliens or fake their own deaths. So my question is this what is the most absurd excuse a girl has ever given to dump you. Ladies you can contribute too, I know I have used some really stupid reasons in my lifetime.

No comments: