Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Writers block

I remember watching the movie Shakespear and someone in it said something about writers block being Gods way of telling you that you were not meant to write. In my case its my brains way of telling me I need a drink. The past weekend we were so broke we found ourselves looking for coins under the couch cushions so we could buy ourselves booze. It was so silent you could hear an ant fart, for the simple reason that we were all sober. Luckily we managed to find a party and people became their horny talkative selves again, well the Diva was hornier than most and I dont blame her all things being considered .... oh by the way,'I told you so'.

As I am writing this Native Squad is doing their comeback single in the studio, I will be doing a documentary on them in the near future.

Ok I just have to mention this, DJ Stax you rock. Watch out for this boy.

Later

1 comment:

Just Khens. said...

yazi ini wena Kwaki, what do you want people to think of me? Anyways atleast I stayed away from sex for 28 days which some of ya'll can't do! And I've decided to take a break again 4 the whole of May.

This time I am serious and not crying celibacy coz that word is heavy enough for a person to think they a forced to do it, so now I'm not, I just do it coz I can!!!!

Long weekend is here and I am sensing another broke weekend for us not to mention that I have to move into my new Mkhukhu (shack) on Monday or Tuesday! R u gonna help me pack?

Sharp